Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 1 on our DPD team in Bangalore.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join dell as a Software Engineer 1 Engineering Development on our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs, and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Participate in the preparation, review, and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications
- Prepare written specifications for tasks of varying complexity from verbal requirements
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies
- Review and implement test strategies for software products
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Java (Advanced) developer, with knowledge around Springs boot
- Follows source code and file revision control for projects
- Clearly communicates project issues and status Accurately logs project schedule, defect, and other data
- Participates in improving product quality through the process and procedure improvements
- Potential Fresher candidate with strong Programming exposure or someone with 1 or 2 years of experience with application programming experience is a must
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI, and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
Application Closing Date: 7 January 2022
Apply Dell Off-campus Recruitment 2021
- Official Site –dell.com
- Last date – 7 January 2022
Other Off-Campus Drives are going on.
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Freshers Mass Hiring Recruitment
- Infosys off Campus Drive 2021 For (Diploma, BCA, Btech)
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2020 For Women
- Future Ready talent-A Internship Program From Microsoft 2021
JOIN Telegram channel to get updated with Every Off-campus Recruitment.