JHARKHAND STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION – JUNIOR ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2022
JSSC Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission finally announced to conduct JDLCCE means Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination 2022 for the recruitment of Assistant Branch Officer, Jr Secretariat Assistant & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
We will be Going to discuss everything about this Job recruitment such as How To Apply for JSSC JE? Eligibility Criteria of JSSC JE, Last Date of applying For JSSC JE, Registration fee of JSSC JE, and Every other details of JSSC JE that should you know.
- Official Website – http://www.jssc.nic.in
- Download Official Notification –Click Here
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Click Here
Common details of JSSC JE
JDLCCE is a combined competitive exam that releases job recruitment of JSSC JE (junior engineer) there is a total of 285 vacancies which is supposed to be a huge number of vacancies in JSSC JE. To become eligible to fill the online form of JSSC JE Candidates should possess Diploma (Engg) or equivalent from a recognized University from the related trade according to the vacancies out.
Eligibility Criteria of JSSC JE 2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-01-2022 at 11:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-02-2022
- Last Date for Upload of Photo & Signature: 27-02-2022
- Date for Errors Correction in Application Form: 28-02-2022 at 11:00 Hrs to 02-03-2022
Application Registration Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||46|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||188|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||51|
Also, Btech Candidates of the Relevant Branch are Eligible to fill this form.
JSSC JE Exam Pattern 2022
The JSSC JE exam pattern consists of 2 papers in total in the Mains Examination. The detailed exam pattern is provided below.
- A total of 120 questions will be asked.
- Each question carries 3 marks.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The questions will be asked in Hindi as well as English.
|Paper 1||General Engineering||80||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Elect/Civil/Mech Engineering||120||2 hours|
The JSSC JE syllabus 2022 has been released by the Commission on its official notification. The JSSC JE syllabus 2022 gives all the essential information concerning the topics and subjects that the appearing candidates should prepare for the exam. As for the JSSC JE exam pattern, it involves just one stage, the mains. The exam consists of two papers. The number of papers, questions, duration, and topics for both stages of the exam varies. You can understand these details thoroughly in this article under the sections JSSC JE syllabus and JSSC JE exam pattern.
The candidates, without any inconvenience, can download the syllabus from the JSSC’s official website by following the steps that have been provided ahead in this article. Alternatively, the candidates can search for the “JSSC JE syllabus” to avail it easily.
JSSC JE Syllabus 2022
The candidates need to qualify in two successful clear both the papers. The syllabus for both papers of the JSSC JE exam is different. Knowing the JSSC JE syllabus can help ensure the right preparation for the exam.
JSSC JE Syllabus 2022 for Mains Exam
The candidates who are selected in the preliminary exam have to appear for the Mains exam. The Mains is divided into two papers.
- Paper 1: General Engineering, which contains questions from all specializations of Engineering, such as Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical.
- Paper 2: This paper is elective as the candidate has to appear for his selected specialization of Engineering.
The JSSC JE syllabus for the Mains is as follows:
JSSC JE Mains Paper 1 Syllabus:
JSSC JE Mains Paper 2 Syllabus:
The JSSC JE syllabus for Mains paper 2 is specific to graduate-level civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering.
The topics for all the streams remain the same as in Paper 1. However, the questions are in-depth from those topics instead of the basics.
|General Engineering||CIVIL- Building materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering Structural- Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design and Steel Design
ELECTRICAL- Basic Concepts, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Utilization and Electrical Energy, Electrical machines, Induction Motors
MECHANICAL- Hydraulic Turbines, Classification of steels, Dynamics of ideal fluids, Turbines, IC Engine Combustion, IC Engine Cooling, Refrigeration Plant, Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard cycle for I Engines, Properties of Pure Substances
Hopefully, this article on the JSSC JE Syllabus Exam Pattern was informative for all the candidates. If you need any Other Information, Please let me know in the comment box, thanks.