Siemens BE/B.Tech – Off-Campus Fresher
Siemens is hiring freshers of BE/B.Tech. if you want to join must apply for this job, in this article I will show you that how can you apply for this job and also give a brief description of this job.
- Off-Campus Hiring
Graduate Trainee Engineer / Student Technical
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
How do you shape the future through Digital Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented postgraduates with the ambition to join projects that are changing DASS (Discrete Automation Systems & Software) and PAMC (Process Automation & Motion Control) for the better.
What part will you play?
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Participation in design and development of solution
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You must have a qualification – B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/Information Science or Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/Control Systems ONLY
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts. Ability to develop high-quality software as per the design
- Good Knowledge in C#, C++, or similar Object Oriented languages
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
More – Click here
- Organization: Advanta
- Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
- Experience Level: Early Professional
- Job Type: Full-time
Other Off-Campus Drives are going on.
- Dell Off Campus drive 2021 – For Software Engineer Role
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Freshers Mass Hiring Recruitment
- Infosys off Campus Drive 2021 For (Diploma, BCA, Btech)
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2020 For Women
- Future Ready talent-A Internship Program From Microsoft 2021
JOIN Telegram channel to get updated with Every Off-campus Recruitment.